Exclusive Private Dog Boarding
Boarding services are provided for all of Austin and surrounding areas,
with pick up and drop off available.
Dog home boarding offers an alternative to kennels and traditional boarding facilities. Our clients can leave with complete peace of mind that their furry friends are well taken care of and loved while they are away. We provide kennel free boarding in a home environment. We welcome your pet into our home, and care for them as if they were our own. Of course we follow your own ‘house rules’ and feeding schedule/diet, and you never have to worry about your baby trying to sleep in a cold cage, surrounded by dozens of barking dogs. While some boarding facilities offer similar amenities to private home boarding, few, if any, can match the amount of personal attention our exclusive private dog boarding offers. Your dog is not left all alone, in a kennel, overnight. They are cared for in a comfortable and secure home environment.
We provide private pet boarding in our home:
- Your dog will receive special attention, love and exercise. We can add additional walks, runs and outings at your request.
- No cages. Your pet has free run in our home (unless you specify otherwise).
- We normally host only one dog at a time with the exception of two dogs that might live together.
- Drop off and pick up times must be scheduled in advance.
- Pick up and return delivery are FREE.
- We follow your daily feeding and exercise routines.
- We keep a clean and sanitary home environment.
- Of course, we offer references on request.
Pet should be:
- Social with other pets.
- Up to date on flea and tick control.
- Up to date with vaccinations.
- Well groomed and clean.
- Must be potty trained (if your dog is in the process of crate training, please bring your dog’s crate).
- Neutered males and spayed females only.
- Not an obsessive barker or chewer (please inform us if your pet has any destructive behaviors we need to watch out for!)
Pet owner should:
- Provide pet’s food, treats, toys and bedding.
- Fill out and sign our home boarding agreement.
- Payment must always be made in advance. Cancellations for boarding must be made 48 hours in advance of schedule. Refunds can be made but there will be a 20% cancellation charge.
We Offer Boarding Services for these areas:
The Domain 78750, Great Hills and the Arboretum 78750, Northwest Austin 78759, Tarrytown 78703, Leander 78641, Cedar Park 78613, Jollyville/Anderson Mill 78729, Jollyville/Anderson Mill 78727, North Shoal Creek 78757, Westlake Hills 78731, Avery Ranch/Lakeline, Northwest Hills 78717, Riata, Balcones, The Mountain, Central Austin, West Lake Hills, Rollingwood, 78664, 78660, and 78728.